Reporting to the Regional Director, the Practice Manager is responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating the overall operations of the medical practice. Partners with the Regional Director and physician(s) to establish practice goals: financial, quality and patient satisfaction. Monitors goals regularly to ensure practice is profitable, efficient and providing quality care. Accountable for goals and objectives related to Population Health Management. Works collaboratively with other Practice Managers to function as one group practice. Manages process improvement activities.
– Establishes work procedures and standards
– Manages office operations
– Coordinates staff and provider schedules to ensure proper coverage
– Manages human resources – hiring, on-boarding, coaching and evaluating. Seeks to create a team environment
– Ensures practice compliance with ProHealth policies, procedures and programs.
– BA/BS degree in healthcare administration, business or related field required
– 3 to 5 years medical practice management experience
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
– Experience with electronic health record, medical terminology, coding and billing
– Demonstrated business and analytical/financial skills
Send resumes to email@example.com.