This position will be responsible for leading the overall learning and development function for ProHealth Physicians. In this newly created position, the incumbent will lead the effort to design and implement a comprehensive strategic workforce plan that will include various talent initiatives and programs. The focus will be on culture change through the creation and execution of learning and development programs in support of the organization’s mission and goals.
Summary Responsibilities for the position include the following:
• Work collaboratively with ProHealth leadership to create the organization’s learning and development strategy appropriate for achieving the organizational mission as well as the long and short term goals.
• Partner with Human Resources, operational leadership—both clinical and non-clinical and support services including IT, finance, and legal to identify areas in need of training and education such as, leadership development, general performance improvement, or specific technical skills development.
• Determine appropriate learning resources and delivery methods for the target audience—and perform cost-benefit of designing programs in-house or using external subject matter experts
• Act as primary interface with all vendors
• Partner with Optum/UHG talent management colleagues to utilize existing training and development programs and resources as appropriate and accessible
• Oversee provider and employee engagement survey process
• Support the HR team in continuous improvement of the on-boarding, employee orientation process
• Design and implement a Succession Planning program to ensure availability of critical talent within the organization.
• BA in related field required, Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology or Organizational Development preferred
• Seven (7) years’ experience as an HR Business Partner with a focus on organizational development, or leading an organizational development function
• Experience in design and implementation of organization assessment tools (Certification in individual or team assessment tools a plus)
• Experience in the most current education and training theories and methodologies including both conventional (i.e. classroom) and contemporary (i.e. electronic learning management)
• Experience conducting leadership training
• Demonstrated ability to influence and drive change throughout the organization
• Proven results orientation
• Ability to manage projects through resources that do not report directly to the position
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills; ability to interact with people at all levels
• Collaborator/Team Player
• Prior Healthcare experience a plus
Send resume to email@example.com.