The Connecticut Center for Primary Care is accepting submissions for posters that display innovative work in primary care. Posters will be prominently displayed for the duration of the 10th Annual Primary Care Summit cocktail reception, providing presenters a chance to showcase their work to a wide audience of primary care stakeholders. The presented posters will be digitally archived and made publically available on the CCPC website after the event.
The 10th Annual Primary Care Summit is a celebration of primary care, and CCPC is passionate about showcasing the ongoing research and innovation happening in Connecticut. The poster presentations will be an integral part of the cocktail reception as guests wine, dine, and network throughout the space. The Summit provides a unique opportunity to present applied research, quality improvement projects, or innovation programs related to primary care.
Poster Submission Guidelines
- Topic must be related to primary care
- Suggested areas of focus: patient engagement, social determinants of health, medication challenges, or decreasing low-value care
- Submission must include a 150-word abstract
- Submission must include a rough draft of the poster
- Suggested poster size: 48″ x 36″
- Due Date:
September 15th, 2017Extended to October 13th, 2017
Poster Submissions are now closed. Please join us at the 10th Annual Primary Care Summit to view the innovative work.