- Newborn, Child and Adolescent Physical Examinations (up to age 21)
- Enhanced Visual Acuity Testing (VEP) starting at 6 months of age
- Diagnostic and Treatment Service for Acute and Chronic Illness
- Consultation Services
- Developmental/Behavioral Evaluations
- Minor Trauma Treatment
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Lactation Consulting
- Group/Individual Prenatal Consultations
- Mothers' Support Group
Welcome to Children's Medical Group
Recently you might be received a post card indicating that there are new billing guidelines effective January 1, 2015. Click here to learn more
The Physicians and Nurse Practitioners of Children's Medical Group welcome Eric M. Bezler, MD to their team. Click here to learn more about Dr. Bezler
For 40 years, Children’s Medical Group has served our community by providing comprehensive and compassionate medical care for infants, children and adolescents.
Drawing from our experience, we continually add new services and incorporate medical advances in a way that has made us leaders in the practice of pediatrics in our community.
It is our goal to assist you in the care of your child from the moment of their birth through college graduation.