An Expert Diagnostic Assessment Leads to Highly Effective Treatment
Our office uses specialized training to provide an expert diagnostic assessment for each and every patient. The process is designed to pinpoint the source of your problem and determine the most effective plan of care. In addition to a comprehensive health history and physical examination, we use state-of-the-art techniques, including:
- Evoked Potential Test—Used to diagnose neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis by evaluating sensory, visual, and auditory functions.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)—Used to diagnose seizure disorders by measuring electrical activity in the brain through application of electrodes placed on the scalp.
- Electromyography (EMG) & Nerve Conduction Velocities (NCV)—Used to distinguish nerve disease (neuropathy) and muscle disease (myopathy) by recording electrical activity within the nerves and muscles.
- Computer-Based Neuropsychiatric Evaluation—Used to provide a more comprehensive and accurate evaluation of the impact of neurologic symptoms than traditional methods.
- Video Electronystagmography (VENG)—Used to diagnose different causes of dizziness, such as inner ear disorders.
The Latest Techniques for Treatment of Neurologic
- Headaches—Over 45 million Americans suffer from various types of headaches, including migraines and tension-types. We can help you identify the root cause of your headaches and guide you with the appropriate use of medications and other therapies, which can provide significant relief.
- Neurodegenerative Disorders, including Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease—Our office will provide an expert evaluation to determine the cause of memory loss and gait difficulties. We also offer essential guidance on the use of medications to manage these conditions.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)—We will help to determine if your symptoms are due to MS. A number of highly effective treatments are available, including Tsyabri and infusion (IV) therapy that can significantly reduce the severity of MS flare-ups and slow the progression of MS-related disability.
- Seizures/Epilepsy—You’ll find accurate evaluation and expert management for seizure disorders, plus caring and careful guidance in the use of anticonvulsant medications.
- Balance Disorders and Neuropathy—Whether your condition is caused by diabetes or another medical issue, you’ll find complete assessment and care here. We provide guidance on the most appropriate and effective treatments, including oral medications, infusion therapy, and rehabilitation.