Arugula peach pizza recipe
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup warm water
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2–2½ cups whole wheat flour
- Fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- Chopped bacon
- Part-skim mozzarella
- Mix yeast, honey and water together in mixing bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add oats and mix in enough flour to form a ball of dough. Add more flour if dough becomes too sticky to work with. Knead for 2–3 minutes, and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Punch dough down and roll out onto pizza stone or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7–9 minutes. Remove from oven and add toppings.
- Return to oven for 8–12 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Pizza dough can be placed right onto a greased outdoor grill. Cook on one side for 2–3 minutes, then turn and place toppings on crust. Cook for another 3–5 minutes, until cheese melts.