Our Mission – Our Progress – Our Future
An Emphasis on Patient-Centered Care
Since ProHealth’s formation, we have been guided by a philosophical commitment to our patients. Our goals are to:
- Improve the quality of healthcare
- Increase access to healthcare
- Lower the total cost of healthcare
Some milestone accomplishments to date include:
- Recognition as a NCQA Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Approval as an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) covering our Medicare patients
- Attainment of Meaningful Use
- Creation of disease registries for improved management of chronic disease patients
- Development of Pay for Performance contracts based on quality and cost-effective care
- Early adoption of Electronic Medical Records
- Establishment of Express Care centers for increased patient access
Our Future – Our Vision
Leading the Way – We are dedicated to influencing the future direction of healthcare by being in the forefront of change. Some key strategies include:
- Fostering a group-wide commitment to continuous performance improvement in all clinical and business processes
- Developing resources to allow physicians to better manage and coordinate patient care
- Building relationships with specialists to improve access and quality, and to decrease medical costs
- Implementing practice performance initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness
Delivering on Our Promise
We understand the challenges of Primary Care
ProHealth Physicians is the leading primary group network in Connecticut, providing care to over 350,000 patients. We believe that our first responsibility is to our patients, and everything we do must be with their health and well being in mind. As a physician-owned and -led organization, we offer a unique opportunity to participate in shaping the future of healthcare in our state.
Why ProHealth Physicians?
Awards and Recognition
- ProHealth Physicians has received C.M.S. approval as an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), covering over 30,000 Medicare patients associated with our community-based primary care providers.
- Nationally recognized as a NCQA Level III Medical Home
- Recognized as a Top Workplace in 2012 and again in 2014 by: The Hartford Courant, FoxCT, Connecticut Post, Greenwich Time, The News-Times and The Advocate
We invite you to view our current openings.
- Physician Openings
- Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Openings
- Other Clinical Openings
- Administrative Openings