As a ProHealth Physicians patient, you can sign up for myProHealth at your doctor's office. It’s a secure, online tool from FollowMyHealth®. Use it to review recent doctor visits, medications, test results and more. And it’s available 24 hours a day.
Using myProHealth is entirely up to you. If you prefer not to sign up, this will not affect the care you receive from any ProHealth provider.
Signing up is simple
We ask that you enroll in person so we can verify your identity. This will help keep your private health information secure. Please visit your ProHealth provider and ask to sign up at the front desk.
You’ll receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” within three business days. It will include all of the information you need to get started.
Once you’re set up, you can log in and view your health information any time using a computer or tablet. You can also download the FollowMyHealth app on your smartphone.
Your account is private and protected
myProHealth has security safeguards in place to protect your health information:
- Data is encrypted.
- Your records can only be accessed by entering your personal username and password.
Manage your health information quickly
Using myProHealth can help you be more involved in your health care:
- Review your medical records and those of your child or dependents.
- See test and lab results.
- Update your health history and personal health records.
- Complete and submit patient forms online, making checking in for appointments easier.
Connect with your doctor’s office
myProHealth offers a number of self-service options that can help you save time:
- Receive reminders for appointments and follow-up care.
- Schedule appointments.
- Send and receive messages from your doctor’s office.
Pay your bill online
With myProHealth, staying on top of your bills is easy, too:
- View and manage your statements any time.
- Pay your ProHealth bill in seconds.
If you have questions about myProHealth, call our support line at 1-888-292-9363.