We’re on a journey to find improved ways to meet our patients’ needs. It’s called practice transformation. The goal is to create a health care system guided by principles of quality, affordability, and patient and provider satisfaction.
Our work focuses on six areas, all of which keep patients at the center of everything we do:
- Create standardized processes for patient visits to ensure the delivery of high-quality care.
- Design tools that help our care teams better provide care.
- Make sure that our offices and facilities allow our care teams to do their best work.
- Free our care teams and practice staff to focus on patients instead of non-clinical work.
- Keep a good ratio of clinical and office staff in our practices to enable high-quality care.
- Make care available when and where patients need and want it.