When you have a serious or chronic health condition, good support can make a world of difference. It can help you stay on top of your care and keep you from getting worse. It can also keep you from being admitted — or readmitted — to the hospital.
Our care management team of licensed nurses and social workers offer that support. Their goal is to help you get the care you need at key times.
They work with all ProHealth practices and patients to:
- Help you follow your plan of care between doctor visits.
- Coordinate care when you need help managing your health.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Support your care needs at home if appropriate.
- Make referrals to community services, such as transportation to doctor’s appointments.
- Teach you about the importance of healthy meals, exercise and taking your medication.
Support every step of the way
We'll get in touch with you
Usually, if your ProHealth doctor thinks you might benefit from care management, he or she will tell us about you. Then we’ll give you a call to see how we can help.
If you’d like to learn more about our services, talk with your doctor.