Our secure video visits bring care to you
At this time, video visits are a safer, simpler way to get care. Instead of going to a ProHealth Physicians office, you’ll meet with your doctor via live video using your computer, smartphone or tablet. There’s no need to drive or take time off from work.
- Seeing and talking with your primary care provider or specialist from the safety of your home
- Reducing exposure to viruses and illnesses
- Getting quality care for common conditions like the flu, allergies and infection
- Having a prescription sent directly to your pharmacy
To get started, schedule a video visit
Setting up a video visit is easy:
- If you’re currently a ProHealth patient, call your doctor’s office.
- If you’re new to ProHealth, call 1-855-CTMD-411 (1-855-286-3411).
- If you need care on weeknights or weekends, call ProHealth Express Care for a video visit at 1-888-344-0007.
Once your visit is scheduled, you’ll receive a private meeting invitation by email or text. If you want a family member or friend to be part of your video visit, share the meeting invitation with them. Do not post it on social media or other public forums.
Next, prepare for your visit
Before your appointment, you’ll need to download and install the SecureVideo Zoom app on your computer, smartphone or tablet. The app is free and lets you connect with your doctor via video conference.
Click below for app and video visit instructions.