Our secure video visits bring care to you
Video visits may be an option to get care when you can't get to a ProHealth Physicians office. You’ll meet with your doctor via live video using your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Seeing and talking with your primary care provider or specialist from the safety of your home
- Getting quality care for common conditions like the flu, allergies and infection
- Having a prescription sent directly to your pharmacy
To get started, schedule a video visit
Setting up a video visit is easy:
- If you’re currently a ProHealth patient, call your doctor’s office.
- If you’re new to ProHealth, call 1-855-CTMD-411 (1-855-286-3411).
Once your visit is scheduled, you’ll receive a private meeting invitation by email or text. If you want a family member or friend to be part of your video visit, share the meeting invitation with them. Do not post it on social media or other public forums.
Next, prepare for your visit
Before your appointment, you’ll need to download and install the SecureVideo Zoom app on your computer, smartphone or tablet. The app is free and lets you connect with your doctor via video conference.
Click below for app and video visit instructions.
See the secure video visit instructions below.OR