What we do
ProHealth Physicians is always looking for ways to improve patient care. It’s why we created the Patient & Family Advisory Council (PFAC). It’s made up of ProHealth staff, patients, families and caregivers who get together to share thoughts on a wide range of topics.
That’s where you come in. By joining PFAC, you can share your point of view and ideas, helping us make our care better. It won’t take much time — PFAC meets just a few times a year. But the difference you can make is great.
The role of patients, families and caregivers
As a PFAC member, you’ll be able to:
- Help create positive change for patients.
- Give us feedback on policies and programs.
- Be a voice for all patients and family members.
The role of ProHealth staff
ProHealth staff members involved in PFAC will:
- Work in partnership with other staff members, providers, patients and families.
- Build ties between ProHealth and the community.
- Be open to feedback from our patients and their families.
Join and make a difference
To be part of PFAC, we ask for a small time commitment:
- Four meetings a year
- A few calls or emails between meetings
If PFAC interests you, please download and fill out the application. You’ll make your voice heard and help us keep patients’ needs at the center of everything we do.
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.