Patient-Centered Medical Home
We’ve continued our journey that started with our initial recognition of the Patient-Centered Medical Home in 2010 at the highest level of the program which means we are dedicated to ensuring that you and your family receive the best possible care and experience.
As your Medical Home, we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and service. We are committed to convenient access, wellness & disease prevention, patient experience, process improvement, coordinated care, and data-driven performance.
Select an area of care or service from the following image to learn more.
• Providing the right care, at the right time, in the right place, including extended hours and 24/7 coverage
• Creating an individual care plan for you, including self-management tools, test results and clinical summaries
• Helping with insurance and payment questions
• Providing high-quality care in a safe environment
• Coordinating your care with other members of your health care team
We see our patients as our partners in their care and ask that you:
- Keep us updated about your medical history, medications, dietary supplements and other important information about your health
- Tell us when you’ve seen another health care provider so we can help coordinate your care
- Call your doctor when you need care for non-life-threatening conditions, even if it is after hours when the office is closed
View information about your doctor’s office by:
- Visiting http://www.prohealthmd.com/patients/status
- Clicking the i next to your practice’s name