South Windsor Pediatrics
At South Windsor Pediatrics, you'll find expert care and supportive advice. Our team is here to listen to your concerns and answer all your questions. And we look forward to welcoming your family into ours, now and for many years to come.
Scope of care
We care for children from newborns to age 18.
- Regular physical exams and screenings
- Exams for camp, school and sports
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Consultations for chronic problems
- No-cost prenatal consultations
- Healthy Me registered dietitian
- Breastfeeding counselor
Need medical attention after hours? Call our office any time. A nurse will answer your questions and help you get the care you need from our team or a ProHealth Express Care walk-in center.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest ER.
Our waiting room