Cherry pie fruit and nut bars
This is a homemade version of a LÄRABAR®.
- 1½ cups raw almonds
- 1½ cups dried cherries
- 8–10 Medjool dates (pits removed)
- Water, if needed
- In a food processor, combine all 3 ingredients. Slowly, a little at a time, add water until you see the mixture clump together.
- Line an 8"x8" glass baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure you leave enough room for some paper to stick out the sides.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish.
- Place in the fridge to firm up.
- Once firm, use a pizza cutter to cut into bars.