Reasons to lead a healthy lifestyle
Here are five great reasons to get moving:
- Build strong muscles.
- Burn calories.
- Keep your heart healthy.
- Build strong bones.
- It’s fun for the whole family.
Here are five tasty reasons to eat healthy:
- Whole foods are 100% healthy and good for you.
- Each food group has something your body needs: protein, fiber, vitamins and healthy fats.
- You’ll have more energy each day.
- It’s good for every part of you — your bones, heart, muscles and brain — you name it.
- Eating fresh food also helps support local farms. You can find a farm and pick your own food right off the vine.
Talk to your child’s doctor at your local ProHealth office to learn more about being healthy. Or, you can schedule a visit with your in-office dietitian if you want one-on-one help to get healthy.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)