There’s a reason many independent practices choose to join ProHealth Physicians. As a provider-led organization, we emphasize the voice of our health care providers. Many clinicians prefer this to remaining independent or joining systems that aren’t provider run.
To learn more and find out if merging your practice into ProHealth Physicians is right for you, we invite you to contact us by email.
Committed to patient-centered care
All ProHealth Physicians providers are guided by a deep commitment to patient-centered care. As part of this, we seek to improve the quality of care, increase access to care and lower total costs.
Some of the many milestones we’ve reached since 1997 include:
- Recognized as an NCQA Level 3 patient-centered medical home
- Approved by CMS as an accountable care organization for Medicare patients
- Attained HITECH meaningful use payments
- Created disease registries to improve the management of patients with chronic diseases
- Developed pay-for-performance contracts based on quality and cost-effective care
- Early adopter of electronic medical records
- Established Express Care centers to increase patient access
- Negotiated shared savings contracts
- Developed a risk-bearing statewide IPA
To learn more about our vision, our culture and how we are shaping the future of medicine, we invite you to contact us by email.